This little beauty comes in a clear glass bottle with a golden plastic cap surrounding a rubber dropper. The packaging is simple and elegant. The dropper is a great idea as it makes it easier to apply the serum.
This product comes in a medium consistency and is clear with bits of gold pieces. It feels smooth on the fingers and feels light when on the skin. The golden pieces dissolve when applied on to the skin.
There are two ways you can use this.
- Serum – Apply a thin layer on your face and rub it in circular motions on to your skin and leave to dry.
- Makeup Primer – Apply a thin layer on your face and pat it in to the skin then wait a few moments before applying your makeup.
- Full of nutrients for the skin.
- Collagen booster.
- Good constancy.
- Doubles up as a serum and primer.
- Healthier looking skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Gives you a glow without looking greasy.
This little beauty is a great quick fix before an important event. It leaves you with instant glowing skin, great results for makeup and non-makeup wearers as it smooths out any imperfections and prolongs makeup wear.
It is definitely worth getting as it useful for multiple purposes so you will get a good use out of it. It is also great for makeup and non-makeup wearers and it is one of the cheaper face serums that I have come across.
It’s a thumbs up from me and I recommend this to those who are looking for cost effective, natural product as a makeup primer or simply to be a part of their skin-regime.
I hope you enjoy my reviews, comment on my Instagram or send an email on what you would like to see next xo
YouTube: Suman Makeup
For booking enquiries email: email@example.com